Monday, March 21, 2011

Eva Longoria celebrates 36th birthday






Eva Longoria partied with her new man, Eduardo Cruz and friends at Beso and Eve Nightclub at Crystals in Las Vegas, Nevada over the weekend. The "Desperate Housewives" star sipped Nuvo and stood on couches in VIP as she celebrated her birthday.

Despite going through a divorce, she has no regrets and told reporters, "Everything in my life is perfect." Eva continued saying, "I embrace everything that's happening, I hold dearly every experience that I have in my life. I regret nothing, so, you know, (I'm) moving on."

Glad to see her handling things like a champion! Check out these pictures of Eva Longoria's 36th birthday party.
|Source: globalgrind.com|

Well I don't see Penelope Cruz in the pictures. Penlope believes Eva is B-list. I guess there is something to that rumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment