Monday, March 14, 2011

Usher sex tape with ex-wife Tameka Foster + Tweetbeef

A sex tape featuring Usher and his ex-wife, Tameka Foster, is being hawked around town … TMZ has learned.

TMZ was approached several days ago by someone claiming to have the sex tape. The person sent us a short video and two photos. We’ll keep this PG-13 and just say … the people in the video are both givers.

The video and photos are clear — it’s Usher and Tameka.

Sources close to Usher — without specifically admitting the existence of a sex tape — tell us they believe this video could have been among the things Usher had stolen out of his car back in December 2009. Usher reported more than $1,000,000 worth of jewelry and electronics taken — including two laptop computers.

A rep for Usher had no comment. Attempts to contact a rep for Foster were unsuccessful.

Ok nobody wants to see Tameka Foster in a sex tape. If Tameka wasn't in the sex tape the video would have been sold by now. Sandra Rose alleges that Tamkea used a stap on with usher. I don't believe it but it started a twitter war between the two.

Tameka Foster tweets:
Yes @SandraRose ur PASSES are UP.. Trey, Rih.. u STALKED Bey (Restraining order anyone) but Im NOT THEM! Be clear its a problem. #FEDUPTWEET
7 minutes ago via ÜberSocial
Reply
Retweet

RT @imchrislewis: @TamekaRaymond she's gonna get hers.. No
one can talk that much and not have someone catch em out there.
9 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



Bish I said it @SandraRose ...yeah u'll hate another 900 days I
DON'T CARE. Thanks 4 the FREE publicity you EVIL DEMON from HELL. Die slow!
13 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



You guys STOP SUPPORTING THEIR BS REAL TALK! She is
simply GUM on my shoe, those payin 4 kind words are FOOLS! Say it from the heart or DONT
14 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



RT @KiaMorganSmith: @tamekaraymond That's right Tameka! I'm
a writer & Writers need to WRITE with integrity! Some bloggers make us look bad!
18 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



@Ms_Sandy Nahh celebs act all scared of her... Her ish is INK to
me. Im not a CELEB, be clear. Pissing me off is not advisable. But ok lady☺
19 minutes ago via ÜberSocial in reply to Ms_Sandy



Yall STOP Supportin that RATCHET Lying 4 HITS, lonely, 1/2 man
1/2 warthog. Stop givin her ass hits. Go all the way MILES DAVIS lookin broad
22 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



....And I don't gamble.
27 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



PLEASE NOTE: she ONLY comments good abt a celebs who's PR
Team is PAYING her the $ she fiends 4. I would never stoop, I'd play blackjack 1st
27 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



RT @Mike_JF: Sad ppl find that to be entertaining, shit I can barely
keep up w/ my own life let alone keepin up with someone elses!
29 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



She can conjure stories for 900 dys abt me, it STILL wont change
the fact that she BY FAR the ugliest dike in America. Hoe fix that! & HIDE!
31 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



I know the moon/dog analogy, No maam, that broad has gotten
more passes than a jumper @KangaZoomNorth. Im not the one Mr Rose @SandraRose
33 minutes ago via ÜberSocial



I cant believe that Flavor Flav clone @SandraRose is still in
business. Ppl really buy into his made up ass, NOT credible stories? Really??!
39 minutes ago via ÜberSocial


Sandra rose tweets:
RT @TamekaRaymond I cant believe that Flavor of Flav clone @SandraRose is still in business. Ppl really buy into his made up ass <~~ Kettle?

RT @Usher_is_King why is @Tamekaraymond getting mad at U, and she started the rumor? we can't help that people are digusted by the thought!

The way @TamekaRaymond is acting you would think I was in a sex tape tapping my husband with a strap on. Clearly this bish has no shame
10 minutes ago via web
Reply

I will hold my Peace until that sex tape is released. Then we will all
have a good laugh at @TamekaRaymond's skills #patiencegrasshopper
13 minutes ago via web

@TamekaRaymond: All I gotta say is your skills had better be on point when this sex tape drops! That's the only thing that's going to save u

No comments:

Post a Comment